- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fresh and ready to cook, this all-natural offers a delicious, juicy, tender meat with incredible flavor. In addition to being antibiotic and hormone-free, these turkeys are fed a vegetarian diet, resulting in a delightfully tender, moist turkey with superb taste.
• 100% natural. No antibiotics given ever. Raised without any growth hormones or steroids.
• All vegetarian fed-no animal by-products.
•Wholesome, high-protein diet of corn and soy results in a heartier, healthier bird.
• A White Broad-Breasted Hybrid breed with shorter breasts bones and larger breasts.
• Grown slowly to maturity in 16-22 weeks.
• Turkeys are raised humanely on small-scale Amish and Mennonite family farms in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
• Farmers support sustainable agriculture and preserve the natural ecosystem.